After weeks of begging, Josh finally let me put the Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving! I am sooooo excited. Usually I have my tree up the first week of November. I have to tell you though that putting it up really made me miss my friends! I kept thinking about my first Christmas in Fayetteville and Sheena and how much fun we had shopping for the pink ornaments. I really missed Kristi and Paula cause it was Kristi’s job to fluff the tree and Paula put the ornaments on and I did the lights while rocking out to 80’s rock band’s singing Christmas carols! I also miss having to force Kelly over to my house to see the finished product! I miss you girls so much we really did have a good thing going there! Maybe one day we will all live in walking distance again, heck it will be nice to be in driving distance!!!!!! I’m really missing my family also. This will be my first Christmas not in WV! But I won’t get to sad cause I have my great husband and my PINK Christmas tree to remind me of all the good memories! I was worried Josh wouldn’t like the pink decorations and make me change it but then I realized he is WAY to cheap to let me buy new ones! Hahaha this is one time I am glad of that!
This is all the decorations I brought with us!
This is our early gift from my mom for our first Christmas together! I love it. It is so beautiful!
Email Authentication
1 week ago



2 comments:
OH the pink tree. I do miss it! i never thought that i say that. Your posts made me sad that we all had to move. Those were some good times.
haha.. I have to agree with the person who commented before me, but I miss that tree! I remember bragging about it to my momma that you had a pink tree! oh it was/is so beautiful!! I miss you guys terribly! I cant believe all that has happened within the past year! and I love the pics of the apt. the windows are way cool!!! loved the fact that josh said if it were to stink in here for some odd reason!!! haha. oh girl, I hope you are doing well. I miss you! ttyl.
Post a Comment