Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sledding!!!!!!

We bought a sled a few weeks ago but today was the first day we used it. It snowed all week and it was so beautiful but Josh was gone so I didn't get to play in it until today. We had a lot of fun. I love it over here! Except for the fact that my husband is gone all the time, but like he reminds me everyday, I knew what I was getting in to! He is leaving again tomorrow so I will have another lonely week but I am thankful he got to spend the day at home today.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see all your doing over there is having fun it is so unfair. I am glad you are enjoying it.

I love ya
Kim

The Reese Family Est. 4/14/06 said...

It looks like you are both loving it there! I miss the snow, Christmas just isn't the same without it. Our blogspot address is rarmyfamily.blogspot.com and our regular e-mail is rarmyfamily@gmail.com. Tell Josh that john is coming home today!