Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Decorating!

So Josh has been gone for FIVE weeks now and I'm missing him sooooo much! He is coming home this weekend for 2 days so I wanted to do some things to make this place feel more like home and not just a temporary place. My neighbor's husband is gone also so we have been alternating dinner nights so tonight she came up and I made salmon and we hung pictures. It looks so good in here.

My mom bought me these wall words for my birthday


My mother in law made me this beautiful frame for my birthday

I put this frame together of our wedding pictures and I am so excited to get it up


3 comments:

Kelly Ojeda said...

Everything Looks Great!!!! I miss ya!!

The Reese Family Est. 4/14/06 said...

It looks very nice! I am glad that you will get to see him, it's hard when there gone.

Ashlie said...

Your home looks beautiful Natalie! I hope everything is going well for you!