When I first got pregnant I told Josh I had a feeling that we were going to have a girl. Then after being so sick and everyone saying oh yeah, you get sick with girls I was certain. At my last appointment my Doctor told me he was 80% sure it was a girl so my friend Stephanie gave me all these girl clothes cause she isn't having anymore kids. I was so excited cause I though I won't have to buy a stitch of clothing until she is like 9 months old!!!! So you can imagine reaction today when we saw this
Actually I was surprised how excited I was to hear that it's a boy. Baby Jack looked good. He isn't a pound yet but almost and the doctor said he is a little small but that is okay.
Email Authentication
1 week ago



2 comments:
Yeah congrats! Now have fun with all the girl clothes =) So I take it you are naming him Jack..that is super cute.
Oh yay!!! Little boys are the best. We are back in Idaho and John is leaving in about a week or so. Hopefully I will find out in the next couple of weeks what we are having.
Post a Comment