This weekend we took a short trip to Holland to see the tulips. We had such a great time and everything was so beautiful. We went to a windmill park, and cheese farm where we saw them make cheese and a place where they make clogs, which they actually wear there, I could never wear them cause they were so uncomfortable. I couldn't believe all the tulips everywhere. Our tour guide said that Holland supplies all of Europe with their tulips. I didn't hear him say anything about the states but i know i have driven all over the states and i have never seen fields like this.

One of the thousands of tulip fields


I was waiting in line behind 5 people then i was next so i got to step in a little room where the doors were and when i saw this i HAD to go get my camera. I had to wait behind 3 more people but it was totally worth it cause it cracked me up the rest of the day!

Of course you have to have yummy dessert

The parade was so amazing! All of the floats were made of fresh flowers and plants. I couldn't believe how real everything looked with all the different shades of flowers
Jack got his first taste of dirt! I was so busy trying to get pictures of it that he ate a good amount! lol

Some of the beautiful flowers in the garden




2 comments:
Aw a little dirt won't hurt right, maybe it will help his belly. lol Love the pictures! Such a cute boy and the tulips are beautiful! oh and you look great, with the sneakers. lol love it!
Beautiful scenery, and what a cute boy! I love the dirty face. I can't believe how much he looks like Josh- it makes me laugh! Glad everything went well!
Post a Comment