Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jack's 9 month Well baby

Jack had his 9 month check up today and everything is going great except his weight. He is 28.35 inches (65th percentile) which I thought he was 28 inches in May but they said he was 26.4 so they must have told me wrong. Anyway he has grown over an inch but he is still 17 lbs 9 oz (17th percentile). He has consistently dropped since he was born so she wants to see him in a month instead of 3 to see if he has gained any cause he just started eating table food this weekend. Don't worry though his head is still in the 77th percentile! haha

2 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Don't sweat it. I mean really what are they comparing him to? I think as long as he eats and sleeps and is happy then he should be fine right =)

MOM & DAD said...

If they measured his cuteness it would be above the 100 percentile!