Thursday, October 21, 2010

11 months

Today is our nephew Callahan's birthday and my sister in law Kristen asked us to get some balloons and let them go! Jack loved doing this!!


Bath time is our favorite time of day! Jack loves playing in the water with his toys. He loves his new halloween rubber duckie mamaw Kathy sent him




I can't believe Jack is going to be one!! He is doing something different everyday. I love watching him grow and develop. He is still super lazy though. He loves walking around the furniture and everywhere as long as he is holding something but he won't stand by himself or even try to walk.



My mom sent Jack this Tonka truck and i had it hid in my bedroom and while I was getting ready for church he found it and has been playing with it ever since :) We won't tell Grandma Kathy hehe


1 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

once again he is so cute. :) One day he will thank me for his fun bath times. LOL haha Such a boy he is naturally drawn to the trucks.