Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Going to Denver

Last Saturday my mom watched the boys for the whole day so Josh and I could go to the temple. Just one of the reasons I love having her here. It was so good to get to go since we haven't been since before Jack was born. A couple in our ward was being sealed so we went to that too. I love being in the Temple and I'm hoping since it's so close we can go more often.

After we left the Temple Josh took me to down town Denver to Hard Rock so we could have nachos and milkshakes. It was sooooo yummy


On the way into Hard Rock I noticed a H&M across the street. This was my favorite store in Germany and they just opened one here. Of course we had to go in and it is as great here as it was there but the check out line was insane so we put what we wanted back down and walked away :)

0 comments: