We all know how much the boys love trains and especially Thomas the train so I found a theme park in Massachusetts that has a section called Thomas Land!!! The boys didn't know where we were going until we left to go. Of course if I'm heading to New England I had to call Paula and stop by their farm to visit! I'm so glad they were home because it was so nice to visit Glastonbury Connecticut again. The boys loved seeing all the animals and Jack, Kaleb, and I rode a horse for the 1st time! I'm so glad we get to see each other every once in a while!
Josh even took the horse for a ride.
William, Jack, Izzy, Lydia, and Kaleb refusing to look at the camera. What's new? lol
After another 2 hours in the car we got to our hotel in Plymouth and played in the pool then walked around at night. It was so beautiful there at sunset!
Plymouth Rock
These are the shirts I made for the boys to wear to Thomasland!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment