and our little family
CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU NEED SOMEONE TO KEEP YOU COMPANY WHEN JOSH IS GONE, I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!CARRIE
Yeah...Congrats! We are so excited for you both. It is one of the most amazIng blessings. Love you guys!
Yeah how exciting! Congrats!!
Your Mom and I just spent two hours looking at all your wedding pictures and talking about my upcoming trip to El Paso for Jen's new baby girl in May. I know you are very excited. Congratulations from the neighbors!!
I had no idea!! I'm so excited for you guys. and I have to say the Blogger idea is awesome! Congratulations guys, love you both!!!
Post a Comment
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU NEED SOMEONE TO KEEP YOU COMPANY WHEN JOSH IS GONE, I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!
CARRIE
Yeah...Congrats! We are so excited for you both. It is one of the most amazIng blessings. Love you guys!
Yeah how exciting! Congrats!!
Your Mom and I just spent two hours looking at all your wedding pictures and talking about my upcoming trip to El Paso for Jen's new baby girl in May. I know you are very excited. Congratulations from the neighbors!!
I had no idea!! I'm so excited for you guys. and I have to say the Blogger idea is awesome! Congratulations guys, love you both!!!
Post a Comment