Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our Baby!


I had my second Dr. appointment today. He said everything look really good and the baby is exactly the size it should be. I have to admit I was a little surprised. I thought this early in the pregnancy that all I would see was a little spec or something but I saw both arms and both legs and the heart beating. It was really amazing. I think the coolest part though was seeing the baby move. It is REALLY active. It just kept spinning it's arms and kicking it's legs. The doctor kept trying to wait till it was still to take the pic so we could see the arms and legs but it wouldn't stop moving the right side so they are a little blurry. Like I said I just didn't think I would be able to see it move yet so it was really cool!

4 comments:

The Reese Family Est. 4/14/06 said...

How exciting! Actually seeing it makes it more real, We are so happy for you both.

Jamie Pearson said...

That's so cool! I didn't know you could see all that stuff so early too. Cool thing about germany is you get ultrasounds every time you go to the doctor you get an ultrasound.

Unknown said...

Thats awesome that you found me on this site! It's so good to hear from you! I'm sorry to hear that Josh is gone all the time. Don't you hate that aspect of the military? Congrats on your pregnancy! Its so crazy to see everyone growing up and getting married and having babies!

Unknown said...

That is an amazing picture, I really am excited to meet a little natalie or josh... I know i'll hear as soon as you know what it is! I know i've already said it but congratulations again.