I have waited my whole life to be pregnant, and let me tell ya, this is not what I imagined!! I have been so sick. I go days and only eat once a day and sometimes don't even keep that down. At my last doctor's appointment my doctor gave me some pills but I can't keep those down either. I just keep praying everyday when I wake up that I will feel better.
So this is the latest ultrasound. It was at 13 weeks. I was glad Josh got to be there because we heard the heart beat for the first time. It was like 172 beats per min. We also saw the spine and the stomach. The doctor said that since the baby's stomach had fluid in it that meant the esophagus was working. 
Email Authentication
1 week ago



5 comments:
How exciting! I love ultrasounds I think it's so neat. Hope you get feeling better.
I was wondering why we hadn't heard from you in forever. I am very sorry that you have been that sick. That is not so fun. Wish that I could help. Did your doctor give you Zofran for the nausea (this is a cancer drug used for nausea but safe during pregnancy). I wish I had some advice on how to keep things down. One thing that soothed my stomach a little was hot chocolate. Anyway, been thinking about you, so cool about the Ultrasound and that Josh was there. Get feeling better.
Robyn
No he gave me something called Vomex and it doesn't work but I am getting Zofran next week. I will try the hot chocolate. i haven't tried anything hot so that is a new idea.
Thanks!!
Hey Josh & Natalie! What a cute picture of my newest grand-daughter! That heart beat makes me think it's a girl!!
Hi Natalie and Josh!
I've been thinking about you guys and hearing how awful you've been feeling, Natalie! I hear Josh has been bouncing around the world! Hopefully he's home now and helping you feel better.
I visited Fort Benning and it was AWESOME! They had received 21 inches of rain in 30 days and had also gotten some tornadoes that snapped trees or completely uprooted them. I'll have pictures to show when I get them developed (I borrowed mom's camera, as I need a new one).
The baby is cute! Can't wait to see the final product, I'm sure you'll be excited about that as well!
Love you guys!
Shanna, R. J. and Zach
Post a Comment