Monday, August 3, 2009

26 weeks

Today I went for my 26 week check up and everything looked good. I love going to the doctor over here cause I learn so much about my baby at every one. Today during the ultra sound the doctor was checking the blood flow in the umbilical cord and the blood vessels. I actually saw my baby's blood flowing through the vessels. It was awesome. He looked good. Yes, it is still a he! The doctor said his head is big, I guess he gets that from his daddy, lolol but everything else looked good. He is the right length and his heart beat was 147. He didn't tell me his weight but he didn't comment on it either so i am taking that as a good sign. We didn't think we were going to get a 3d shot of him cause he had his butt to us but then he turned and we got a shot. Those are his hands in front of his chin. I'm not sure what I think of these 3d ultra sounds. Personally I think they are creepy but my doctor loves them and this is the only picture he gave me today.

2 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Wow thats so cool that you can see his little face. I hope you are getting things ready now to have a boy =) I can't believe you haven't been to DC and you have lived out here your whole life. Its great because most everything is free like the monuments and museums. I love it up there, when you get back you need to go. Oh yeah and I'm going to go look for the phone number for Sears...

MOM & DAD said...

Hi Natalie!! We are back from SF! I think little Jack looks like his daddy! And you are as cute as ever! I love the pictures!!! I was going to have an ice cream at Ben & Jerry's just for you but the line was way too long! Love you!!