Thursday, August 27, 2009

Milk does a body good!

7 weeks ago when I went to the doctor Jack didn't even weigh 2 lbs and the doctor was telling me to eat more. So I decided to start drinking 3 glasses of milk a day and today he weighs over 4 pounds! Oh yeah and he has a huge head and Josh and our doctor thinks it is so funny! Everything else looked good his length is normal and they hooked me to a machine and monitored his heart for 20 min and his heart rate was 150 to 160 beats per minute. The picture he gave us today isn't very good but I'm posting it anyway. It is a straight on view of his face but the only thing I can make out is the one eye. lolol

29 1/2 weeks. I think my belly doubled last week! lolol

3 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

You are so funny!! I don't think your belly has doubled!! You look like you're just right! Maybe Jack is going to have Trent's noggan!! Just imagine how smart they are going to be when they get that space filled with knowledge! Love you!!

Jamie Pearson said...

Glad you could figure out how to fatten that little boy up. So i take it you are naming him Jack. That is super cute. Oh and I got my blog fixed with the right name =)

The Reese Family Est. 4/14/06 said...

That is so funny! You are looking great by the way. Today we found out that we are having another boy, they are so fun! We will have to get these three together someday.