One year ago today we got on a plane to move to germany. I just can't believe how much our lives has changed in just a year. We are actually going to be parents in just 8 weeks! Sometimes we just laugh cause we really don't know what we were thinking! lolol Anyway we went to the doctor today and Jack is still looking good. He weighs over 5lbs now and his head is 8.5 cm which is almost normal so I'm glad it is slowing down! I am definetly putting on the weight too. I gained 3 lbs this last two weeks. lolol So here is my lovely picture at 32 weeks.
Also Josh is nesting and putting everything together! I figured we would wait until like November 5th to put the crib up and other things but he has already put the stroller together and put the crib up. and the bedding on. Thanks Carrie! My lifelong best friend got us the bedding for the crib and we love it!
Email Authentication
1 week ago



2 comments:
You look amazing! I can't believe only 8 weeks left, where has time gone? The baby bedding is adorable also!
Oh, that is so cute! How fun! makes me ALMOST want one...NOT!!!
Post a Comment