Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh!

Yesterday was Josh's birthday but we really didn't get to do anything cause he had to work. We did get to do a web cam chat with some of his family and that was really fun! He wanted this chocolate cake that his dad always makes so I got the recipe and made it. I have to admit I was pretty impressed with myself cause I made it from scratch!
I also made the icing from scratch which i don't think turned out right. I think I needed to let it cool a bit more before I poured it on the cake but oh well. He said it was really good but since I don't really like chocolate I didn't care for it.



Last weekend was the first weekend since we have been married that Josh had a 4 day. It was so nice just spending time together. We have a motocross track just across the street from us and there was a big race this weekend so we decided to walk over and watch it. It was so much fun. I love going to races and once I was there and caught up in the excitement I forgot I was in Germany!


0 comments: