My baby is 4m months old! I can't believe how fast he is growing and how time is flying, which I'm not complaining cause that means daddy will be home in no time. We had his well baby appointment today and he is 14 lbs 7 oz and 28 inches long. Everything looked good!
Jack and Ronan! His mommy and I like to think they are best friends! lol She was due one day after me but the boys ended up being 7 days apart. I met her in the pregnancy group when we were about 24 weeks. She is such a good friend and our boys love playing with each other. Usually they lay and stare at each other. We laugh cause Ronan still looks like a little peanut and Jack towers over him. lol
Email Authentication
1 week ago



1 comments:
in the second photo down, that amused look he has looks a lot like Josh's. lol. what a cutie. he's really stretching out, it looks like.
Post a Comment