Jack had colic so bad and we went through every formula on the shelf and then to soy and he has been on soy for 2 and a half months and it really did make a difference until two weeks ago. He started spitting up all the time and crying a lot more and he acts like it hurts him to eat. I took this video to the ER so they could see how he acts when he eats. I know it looks like he is full but he had just burped and when I went to sit him down he was still crying and smacking his lips. When I take it away he sucks his hands and when i put it back in he wants to eat but then it starts hurting him. All the doctors at the clinic would just say "All babies Cry" Well I knew something wasn't right with my baby. So the doctor at the ER did an ultra sound on his tummy and he has severe acid reflux!! His little tummy would only be still for 2 to 3 seconds at a time then reflux 15 to 20 seconds. No wonder he cries ALL THE TIME!!!!!! He is on zantac now and the pediatrician is sending him to a gastro specialist just to make sure nothing else is wrong. I'm so glad to finally have someone agree with me!
Email Authentication
1 week ago



2 comments:
That is so sad! I hope everything gets worked out for the little guy. It's the worst as a mom knowing that something is wrong but not being able to figure out what. Little Jack looks so much like his dad :)
poor baby! so sad. very frustrating when you know something isn't right, but you're the only one that thinks so...dumb educated people!
Post a Comment