Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jack and Kaleb started coughing over the weekend so I decided to take them in yesterday and I'm so glad I did cause they gave me some benadryl for Jack to help keep his ears clear for take off (wink, wink) but Kaleb actually has an ear infection and a touch of bronchitis so they started him on Amoxicillin so hopefully he will get to feeling better soon. I hate when they are sick because they always look so sad in the eyes :(

We also went to Stephanie and Luke Overfelt's house (some friends from church) for dinner and their baby is 6mo so he is to big for their swing so Luke brought it upstairs and Kaleb was so happy to be in the swing again. He just played and fell asleep and woke up and played and back to sleep haha So Steph let us bring it back to the hotel which was a life saver last night because he hasn't been sleeping good since he got sick. Last night was so much better.

He is so much happier today :)

2 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

Sorry he's sick, its hard to have sick kids. So glad you got the swing...now hopefully you can get some rest. :)

MOM & DAD said...

What a cute smile that Kaleb has!!! So glad you got him on med. before that got worse!! AND, you got the benadryl!!!!!!!!!!