We had the movers from NC bring our stuff on Jack's birthday so we did a lot of unpacking then just did a family party that evening and had Jack's favorite dinner, Little Cesar's Pizza, and cake.
Mommy's and her birthday boy
Before we left Germany we got Jack this really cool leap pad leaptop computer that you can program his name into and it sends him personal emails. The plan was to give it to him on the plane so he would have something new to occupy his time. I didn't want him to see it until we were on the plane so it would be brand new so I hid it. Well, I hid it so good that the movers found it and packed it LOL so it became his birthday present. Yes I wrapped it in moving paper. Hey, we had it laying everywhere LOL
I think he like it :)
The next day Annie stopped by and gave him this cool truck that shoots boulders. He has had a lot of fun with that LOL
On Sunday we went to Sam's for dinner and Maddie and McKenzie had gotten him this school bus and he has carried it everywhere ever since :) He is such a lucky boy to have such great friends. 
Email Authentication
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment