Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween


Josh and Jack carved this awesome pumpkin

Josh even roasted the pumpkin seeds

Our boys' first fight over candy. I'm sure there will be plenty more.

Jack's fist time trick or treating on Halloween


I wasn't going to dress Kaleb up this year but yesterday I went to Safeway to buy more candy and they had this costume on sale for $4 so I couldn't resist. Isn't our little banana so cute!


Our boys all dressed up

Handing out candy with Mom

Our festive yard

This is our next door neighbors yard. I think we better step it up next year :)

1 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

I'm kinda slow at getting to look at these cute pictures of the boys, but they are darling!!! Also, I am laughing hysterically over your "festive" yard!! Love it!! It is one pumpkin ahead of our "festive" yard!! I am such a slacker!