Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to Mommy

I turned 29 this year which means I'm almost 30. Normally this isn't a big deal but I remember being 16 and making fun of Kelly saying 30 was old and she said to me "you're going to wake up tomorrow and be 30" We've joked about it all these years but holly crap that's next year!!! This is my birthday gift from Josh. It took me forever to pick out one I loved so he has been telling me that I took more time thinking about and choosing a pistol than I did marrying him. LOL

Kaleb is doing so much better since they upped his medicine. He is so happy during the day and, i almost hate to say it cause i'm afraid i'll jinks it, Wed night he went to bed at 6 and didn't wake till 4am. Actually he didn't even wake I went in and woke him up to check on him so I went on and fed him then he slept till 7 and last night he went to bed at 6 and didn't wake till 1am to eat which i'm totally fine with. I sure hope our sleepless nights are over.

Jack cracks me up so much. Yesterday he found this hat of Josh's and wore it around all day. He is so silly

1 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

Nice BD present Natalie!! Love the hat on Jack!