I think Jack is going to be a hat man. Josh had this top hat out the other day and Jack found it on Monday and won't take it off.
The other night Jack was watching team umizumi, his favorite show right now, and when I came down from putting in a load of laundry this is how I found him. I think he is relaxed LOL
This morning Jack wanted to help me feed Kaleb his waffle. I love that the boys are interacting with each other now.
Kaleb had his 9mo check up on Monday and he is 16 pounds 3oz (less than 5%) and 27in long (5-10%) He is motor skills and communication skills are exactly where they should be and he is in a way better mood these days since we upped his reflux medicine. This is the only place he will nap during the day and it's only like 20 to 30 min twice a day :/
Email Authentication
1 week ago



1 comments:
These pictures are so cute!!!
Post a Comment