Since Josh is in California training we decided to pack up and go too. Mom the boys and I left Sunday and arrived Monday. I have to say the boys did great. Since we were so tired today we took it easy and just drove around a little. We went to Griffith park and saw the trains then I decided to go to one of my favorite restaurant Carney's which is inside a train car so Jack was loving it.
After lunch since we were already west on the Sunset Strip I decided to go find the Temple. It took us about 15 min to go 3.3 miles but we found it. It was so beautiful and the visitors center was great.
Email Authentication
1 week ago



1 comments:
Just got caught up with the pictures!! They are great!! The boys have grown!! Thanks for being diligent with posting the pictures!!
Post a Comment