I forgot to mention the most interesting part of the drive to California. Jack gets constipated when we travel so I started giving him one fiber gummy a day when we are on the road so he doesn't get stopped up. Well, the second day of our trip I found him in the corner of the hotel room with the bottle open and I have no idea how many he ate. He just looked up at me with a big smile and said look mom "Gems" that's what he calls vitamins haha We weren't in a hurry to get on the road because I didn't want to hit traffic in CA so we stopped at McDonalds for breakfast and let the kids play in the gym for a while and i'm soooo glad we did because 45 min later Jack pooped and when I got him in the bathroom to change him it was EVERYWHERE and of course I ran out of wipes so I had to keep running to the sink and wetting paper towels to get him clean. It took me about 20 min to get him good enough to go out of the bathroom so I could go to the car and get new clothes. Then 20 min after he was all clean he did it again and this time it was pure water. All I can say is the fiber gummies WORK! 
Email Authentication
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment