Now that we are back to reality and our fun summer is over I'm trying to keep myself and the boys busy. As soon as we got home in August we went up to Carrie and Tyson's in Wyoming for a few days. I love that we live so close that we can do weekend visits. In September I put the boys in a soccer program called soccer buddies. They don't play on teams and have games but they teach them how to play and coordination and make it really fun. Jack has loved it from the start and never even wanted me to go with him but Kaleb had a rough start. At first he wouldn't even walk on the field then it got to he would go out only when he wanted to then I had to be right with him. Now he will go with the class and play with the coach while I stand back on the wall. They both are enjoying it so much now :)
When Josh and I started dating RJ told me that he used to streak through the house naked. I guess Jack is following in his footsteps.










0 comments:
Post a Comment