Ok, I'm going to sound like a big baby here but this separation has been harder than any deployment we have ever had. I don't know if it's because I know we chose this or if it's the fact that the kids are getting older or what but it sucks! When we first got home Jack would ask for his daddy all the time and ask why he didn't want to come home and then he wouldn't even talk to him on the phone cause he would say "I don't like daddy anymore cause he won't come home." Talk about heartbreaking, it was really hard on us. So during this adjustment Kaleb took total advantage of me and started taking his binky with him all around the house. He hadn't done this for a year and a half then all of a sudden I couldn't get it out of his mouth!! It is only during idle time. He knows if he goes and plays or we get ready to go somewhere he has to put it away. Another thing that I never used to do was let my kids sleep wherever. I always put them in their beds at nap time but Kaleb has not been napping everyday so on days he is tired I find him like this. It is soooo cute thought :) Things are getting better around here. We are getting adjusted to life without daddy again and I have taken the binky back!!! It has been three days and he still cries for it but it's a little less each day.
Email Authentication
1 month ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment