A few night ago I was skyping with Josh and he decided to come home for Thanksgiving! We booked his tickets for Christmas back in Aug and thought we would be fine until then but this has been hard on all of us. I was so excited when he said he wanted to come. At first he said he wanted to come this weekend for Jack's birthday because he has missed all of them except when he turned two and that one wasn't fun because we had just moved into the house and our furniture came that day so we spent the day unpacking. Anyway I really didn't want to spend $800 for him to be here only a day and a half so Thanksgiving was our next option. I made these countdown activities for the boys so they will pull one feather and one leaf and when they are all gone all they know is they get a surprise! I can't wait for us to go to the airport and get their dad. I know they are going to be so excited :)
Friday, November 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment