Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Jack!!


Jack was so excited for his birthday this year. Last night he told me "mom, after I lay down and take a little rest and wake up it will be my birthday. Right?" He is so funny. He is so smart too. I know I say it all the time but he really amazes me. He picks up on stuff so easily and does so well in preschool. I gave him the Thomas ribbon this morning and at church he would tell everyone he saw that he had that ribbon on cause it was his birthday :) We had a small party this afternoon and Annie, Amelia, Sam, Madison, McKenzie, Carson, Kristen, Maddy, Gavyn, Mar, Eli, and Geoff came and had pizza, cake and ice cream. I asked him last week what kind of cake he wanted and he said Thomas the train. He was so excited about that cake. He sit on the counter with it the first 30 min after I brought it home.  I'm so glad the kids could come celebrate with him. They have celebrated every birthday so far with him. This will be our last year in CO so I'm a little sad cause I know we won't have them at our party next year. Happy Birthday Jack!! Mommy and Daddy love you so much :) 














This is a picture from Jack's first birthday party. The kids were decorating balloons. We have added quite a few since then :) 


0 comments: