As soon as school was out we packed up and headed to W.V. Mamaw hadn't put her tree up yet so that was the first order of business then Jack went to work helping uncle Mello with the dining room floor.
Gino was able to come home from Mississippi too so it was fun to have all of us there. We went to Mimi's on Christmas Eve and she gave the boys these cool scooters with wheels that light up.
We made cookies for Santa and Uncle Gino read the kids Christmas stories and taught the kids about Crampus! I could of killed him but he gave them the pg version of it.
Even though we had already celebrated with Daddy Santa still had to come!! Jack worked hard putting the cookies and milk out.
Five minutes later while I was tucking the boys into bed Gino came in eating the cookies and drinking the milk!! Again, I could have killed him! I reassured the boys that I would put out new ones and they went to bed. I guess that's what Christmas with Uncle Gino is like LOL
Santa came! We had a great time in WV but I'm hoping Josh won't miss anymore Christmas' and we can celebrate at home!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment