Josh and I both have great memories of waking up at home on Christmas morning and want our boys to have the same. That can be hard sometimes for a military family because that's the only time they get off to go home. We have always made it a priority to be home but this year Josh deployed December 9th so we decided, since this was the second year in a row he would miss Christmas, that the boys and I would go to W.V. Knowing that we weren't going to be here I only put up a small tree this year.
I made the boys these awesome shirts! This is the year that dabbing became a thing and they do it all the time. I still don't know what it means LOL
We celebrated Christmas with daddy on December 8th. The boys have really gotten into Lego this year so that was a big part of their list. They also wanted laser tag guns so they can have wars with friends. It was a great day even though we were all sad that he was leaving the next day.
Kaleb DID NOT get the baby sister he asked for LOL







0 comments:
Post a Comment