Welcome to our blog! I wanted to start this so you could keep up with all we are doing! Today is our 3rd day in Germany and so far so good. It is a bit more expensive here but we will adjust. We called the bishop of our ward on Fri and they offered us a ride to church and invited us to their house for dinner. They are so nice and their name is Fred and Linda Jones so Linda was telling everyone that we were her children! lololol Dinner was great. We have been eating at local restaurants the past few days and with the language barrier we point at pictures to order and I think I ate lamb the other day! It really wasn't that bad. I'm not going to be running back there any time soon but it was okay. Sorry I don't have any pictures to put up yet but we took Josh's camera out yesterday and took some but when we got back to the room we realized we don't have the cord to load them so we are going to take my camera out tomorrow. Linda knows a realtor and she is going to see if she knows of any places for us to rent so keep your fingers crossed. We have to take the driving test next week so I have started reading the book. I'm just glad they drive on the same side of the road as us cause that would be hard to change! I will try my best to get some pictures on here tomorrow.
Email Authentication
1 week ago



1 comments:
So would Linda be my grandmother then?
Post a Comment