Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Well, I start the house hunt tomorrow! I am meeting with a realtor at 1500. Oh yeah they don't use a.m and p.m here it is military time. I'm getting better at telling time that way. I bought a new pair of shoes today. that wasn't easy! Everything over here is so trendy and anyone who knows me knows my favorite outfit is adidas pants and a big ol sweatshirt! I finally found a pair of black flats. I needed them to wear to church because all I had to wear with my skirts were my flip flops and it is way to cold for them. When I told Josh I was going to buy new shoes cause my toes were cold he told me he would tape my flip-flops and I would be good to go! My husband is soooo cheap! I'm excited to look at houses tomorrow. I hope I can find something so we can move in to it quick. I mean I'm not complaining about living in the hotel, cause I love hotels, but I can't wait to have a place of my own. I can't wait to cook dinner again. I am so sick of fast food. It is gloomy here again today I don't think the sun is going to come out until summer! At least it's not raining today. The hotels are different over here because you have to put your door key in the wall to turn on the power to the room. This prevents you leaving lights and TV on while you are out of the room. This sucks because the other night Josh went out with some of his friends and I didn't want to go but I didn't want to have to stay up till midnight either to let him back in the room so I told him to take the key with him and I would just go to sleep early. Well, I couldn't fall asleep so I set here in the dark for like three hrs. It's not like I missed much on TV cause the only English-speaking channel we get is CNN international so we are all caught up on the world news! I miss all you and hope you are enjoying the blog!

1 comments:

Kim said...

I love your blog. Keep it up.