Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Well, after a not so exciting day at the laundry mat, we went to look at the apartment and we loved it!!!! It is a brand new apartment in a new building. It has two bedrooms but it has a big room off the master bath that could be used as an office or craft room. The master bath is awesome. It has two sinks and a glass standing shower and........ r u ready....... a huge wonderful bathtub! I am so excited about that. It has hardwood floors all through the house and granite floors in the bathrooms oh and didn't I mention that the floors are HEATED!!!!!! They're so many windows with these cool blinds and a balcony. It is a great apartment in a cute little village. I can walk right down the block and be at the store and a bakery...yum...we will have two parking spots in the garage and a storage area in the basement that is huge, so I can store all the furniture I find on the side of the rode for Kelly! If you can't tell from all the !!!!!! I am super excited. Oh and Josh liked it too. :)

4 comments:

nannette said...

Wow it sounds beautiful,it also sounds like it worked out even better.I'm glad you found you a place ur completely happy with. We miss you already!
Don't forget about sissy Nannette when you find some furniture or stuff on the side of the road,especially weird stuff! Love ya ,Nannette

nannette said...

Oh tell lil brother Josh we miss him too!!!!Love ya ,Nannette

Anonymous said...

Hey I have dibs on the cool stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget mom either!!!!! We'll look for stuff for my bedroom when I get there.