Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mommy's Night Out!!!

I guess I should have titled it Mommy's two hours out. I am in charge of Activity Days at Church and since Jack has been going to bed between 6:30 and 7:00 I didn't want to mess that up so I had two of my friends come over and have dinner and stay with Jack. He was so good. I told them that he should sleep the whole time I was gone but he totally took advantage of then cause they love to hold him and play with him so when I got home they were both huddled over the swing trying to get him to sleep. It was so cute. They said "sorry he's awake but he hasn't cried!" lol Jack loves Annie and Mariana so I wasn't worried at all about him crying the whole time. After i got home I took my big boy and changed him and swaddled him and told him he had to go to sleep now and mommy love you and I put him in his pack and play and he went to sleep! I didn't even have to go back in and put the bink in at all!!! We have done this for two nights now and I'm praying that it lasts!!!
Jack and his first baby sitters

Mariana was so proud that she had spit up on her shirt! lol

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

he looks like he had a blast during your mommy's two hours out. totally took advantage of those ladies! already...what a cutie!!!