Monday, February 1, 2010

There is a showing running on TV right now called Two weeks in Hell. it is about the selection process for the Green Beret's. It's pretty intense and really makes you respect these men. I know I didn't know how hard it was and all they have to do just to be selected. That's what separates the Green Beret's from the rest of the Army, they don't brag about what they do. Anyway this show is 2 hours long and Jack stayed in his bouncy seat and watched it for an hour and 30 min, then he got hungry. It was so cute. I guess he is already preparing for selection. If you see it on you should watch it. It really is a great show.

I'm not used to all this hair on my husbands face but I have to admit I'm kinda diggin' it! :) He is so proud of his beard because he quit shaving the day Jack was born so it's as old as our son.

2 comments:

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

I watched this show one night and was very impressed and amazed at what they had to do. I asked Josh if it was intense as they made it to be. He said it was worse and his was 24 days. Go Josh!!!!

Stephanie said...

okay. that bottom picture is just disturbing!