Today I was at the WIC office visiting my friend who works there and we put Jack on the scale and he is now 14lbs and 8oz and 26 1/4 inches long. He is sleeping really well now. He goes to sleep between 7:30 and 8:00 and doesn't get up until 5 or 6am! I rock him to sleep and sometimes he wakes up crying so I go get him and rock until he goes back to sleep and I do that until he doesn't wake up anymore. Well, last night I let him fuss a little then finally went and got him and rocked him to sleep. Tonight I put him down he cried a little I went in put his bink back in and that was it!!!!! I'm so proud of myself for not going and picking him up when he was crying!!!!
This is another picture where I think he looks just like uncle Jeramy!!!
Email Authentication
1 week ago



3 comments:
I cannot believe how much he has grown!! Such a cute baby!!
That is so good that he just fell a sleep. I am to proud of you! What a cutie! I wish I could see him in person. :)
So that's how that funky thing - that isn't a potty chair - works. He is getting so big. I would just want to hold him and make him laugh!
Post a Comment