So today was the worst day of this whole deployment!!! Josh was supposed to get in at 8am this morning but that didn't happen and to beat it all he emailed me and said the internet in his room was down so we couldn't even skype!!!! so today we went on post for a little while with a couple friends and hung out. We couldn't stay for the fire works cause it doesn't get dark here until 11pm so they didn't start until 11:20!!! And since my angel goes to bed every night at 7 I didn't want to screw that up ;) It was a lot of fun though
Gettin' Down!!!!!
Today I was writing Josh an email and I thought Jacks was awful quiet and when i turned around this is what i found :) I love this kid!!!
Yesterday we went to a cookout at Josh's team sergeant's house and Jack ate his first Hot Dog. At first i was pinching off little pieces and feeding it to him but then he just wanted to chew on it. It was funny cause he would grab at it but it was slimy so he would look at me and open his mouth so i held it for him :) Today Carrie tells me that hot dogs are the number one choking hazard!!! lolol Yeah that's right good mom right here!!!!
Email Authentication
1 week ago



1 comments:
Hang in there. We're praying for you. :)
Post a Comment