Today we went out to to DZ (drop zone) to watch Josh jump! It was so fun. I have been to a lot of jumps with my cousin but I have never been this close to the jumpers. Jack loved watching the airplane fly over us. They did 10 passes and let 6 jumpers out on each pass so he got to watch the plane for a while :)
First pass down
Second Pass coming
Josh had told me that he would be the 2nd guy out on the 2nd pass so I followed him and he landed pretty much right in front of me.
Josh is the 2nd from the Left in this one
Josh!!!
Josh is on the ground! hehe
After he went and put his shoot on the truck he was able to come back out on the field and watch the other jumps with us.
Email Authentication
1 month ago



1 comments:
That is so AWESOME!!!! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you made it down safe (again!) Josh!! Jack looks so cool in daddy's helmet.
Post a Comment