
I got a text at 3:30am from josh saying My butt is on a running bird!!!! Needless to say I didn't get any sleep after that!!!! We are one happy family tonight :)
Email Authentication
1 week ago
and our little family

I got a text at 3:30am from josh saying My butt is on a running bird!!!! Needless to say I didn't get any sleep after that!!!! We are one happy family tonight :)
Posted by Natalie & Josh at 9:56 AM
5 comments:
what neat pictures! We are so happy for you guys. :)
It is wonderful to know you are back home with your family, Josh!! I love the pictures!! You all look great!! Love you!!!!!!!
Congratulations again - I didn't get a chance to say 'hi' to Josh on Sunday, but I'm so happy for you guys!
love the pics! you both look...complete. glad you're home, Josh. what is a running bird, and why didn't you jump off?
SO happy your hubby is home! Enjoy it every chance you get! miss you guys! Tell Josh Hi!
Post a Comment