Saturday, February 26, 2011

Accomplishments

Jack has been feeding himself finger foods since he was like 9 months old but I have never really let him try to use a spoon because, honestly, I didn't want to have to clean up the mess. I guess i figured he would sling food everywhere cause it doesn't bother me a bit when he eats lasagna with his fingers because he gets it in his mouth and all over his face and hair haha but anyway i decided this week it was time to teach him cause I really don't want to be going to kindergarten with him to feed him lunch :) Much to my surprise he did sooo good. I was so proud of him. So far he has only fed himself rice and broccoli and oatmeal. I figured we would start with that since they are kinda thick. Plus he eats oatmeal almost every night for dinner so it works out good.


This is Jack's new favorite place to sit and watch blues clues. I love watching him climb in and out of it cause you can tell he is just so proud of himself.


I think Jack was missing his binky yesterday cause he got this lid from one of his sippy cups out of the cabinet and sucked on it all day :)

1 comments:

Emily Petty said...

I love Jack climbing in and out of his truck and sucking on the lid!! Oh, and your bread is hilarious!! I never succeed with bread-machine bread, either.