Sunday, February 20, 2011

Names, Names, Names!!!

I just want to say that I HATE trying to name a baby. I thought naming Jack was hard cause I didn't take Josh seriously when he told me we were naming him Jack so I still thought and threw names around but in the end Josh wasn't having anything else. Well, with this baby he doesn't have any certain name he wants so we are constantly thinking of names. It is so hard. My cousin Kelly keeps asking me if Jack 2 has a name yet. I thought I was pregnant on the cruise last summer but wasn't sure but one day we were walking down the hall of the ship and Josh, being the comedian that he is, pushed me agains the wall acting like the waves were so big it was rocking the boat that hard and I laughed and said "Don't push me to hard. I think I'm carrying your baby." He was like what and I told him I'm was so tired that whole cruise it was like when I was pregnant with Jack. So the rest of the cruise he would joke and say things about little Jason. Well, the night we got home I was so tired I went in the bathroom and took the test come and laid on the couch and told him to go in in 5 min and tell me. He came out with this big grin on his face saying "Yep, Jason's in there" I was like "you don't know it's a boy and we aren't naming him Jason" Then he moved on to Casey and I liked it at first but then i lost it. I like Jacob but he doesn't want our kids to be Jack and Jake which I wouldn't call him Jake cause I like Jacob anyway then I was really liking Sam until Josh agreed to it then I was like nah haha I really like Charlie but Josh doesn't so the only name we even kinda agreed on before he left is Kaleb but the other day I started actually liking Jason so who knows what this poor baby's name will be. I guess I'm going to have to see him and spend a few hours with him cause I just don't get the warm and fuzzies with any name yet.
Jack is getting so big and I just love watching him run around the house.

Jacks first cut :( I hope it doesn't leave a scar.

Jack loves blues clues right now. It's really the only show that he sits and actually watches so at 3pm when AFN family starts playing sponge bob and all the other cartoons that I think are horrible for little kids we put on blue.

A few months ago we bought this bread machine off the yard sale website and I finally tried it out last week. Annie bought me a bread machine cookbook for my birthday and it says in there that making bread with a machine is mindless. Well, I guess it is for most people cause this is how mine came out. In my defense the little piece that makes the blade spin fell off half way through.

Jack loves sitting and watching me cook his meals. In the mornings he sits on the counter opposite of the side I'm cooking on cause after the toaster incident I don't want to take any chances. :) Anyway I put him up there and he gets the spatula out of the holder. He is getting so big. After the egg is done I move it to the cool side of the stove and let him think he is finishing it up. He loves it!

30 Weeks!! I don't really know how I can keep growing for another 10 weeks haha

2 comments:

Callin and Kristen said...

Naming babies is so hard! Good luck with that one. Jack is so cute! And you look so good! I would never guess you are just about done. Beautiful!

MOM & DAD said...

Cute pictures!! You look wonderful! Looks like Jack is gonna be a cook!