I went to the hospital yesterday and they scheduled my c-section for April 20th!!!! I'm not real happy with the way they do things here cause I have to be at the hospital by noon on the 19th so they can monitor me all day. I really hate being in the hospital so i was hoping I would just show up the morning of but I guess not. I told Josh he had to be home by the 19th and he said he will so lets just pray that really happens because I can't even imagine having this baby without him in that delivery room with me. I guess we should really pick a name LOL
Do you think he likes nutter butters?????
Mr. Trouble!! 
Email Authentication
1 week ago



1 comments:
Oh man he is getting soo big and um does he look like Josh hahha. So cute. It was great talking with you the other day
Post a Comment