A few weeks ago Jack and I started a mommy and me tumbling class. Yes it's pretty hilarious for a 8 1/2 month pregnant girl to chase a 16 month old around the gym but he really loves it. I can't believe the progress he has made in just 3 weeks. The first week he didn't leave my side for the first half of the class and waiting in line wasn't even an option so I had to hold him for that too. Last week was a little better but today he ran when they told him to and did way better at waiting in line. The trampoline is his favorite thing.
He was so proud of himself for kicking the ball that every time he did it he would clap. It was so funny
Every once in a while Jack gets off track and runs and punches the dummy then gets back in line LOL
At the end of class she blows bubbles and he loves chasing them
Email Authentication
1 week ago



2 comments:
Hello Jack!! You are getting so big!! I love the pictures mommy posted of you so we can all see how cute you are! Love you!!
You are a very brave pregnant lady! Super cute pictures. He is so big!
Post a Comment