Saturday, April 2, 2011

Baby shower for baby #2

I know I've said it before but I really do have the best friends here! Annie and Sam threw me a baby shower and it was so much fun. It was great to hang out with all the great friends I have here. I got A LOT of diapers and wipes which is what I asked for and a lot of cute clothes. Sam and Annie got me a personalized diaper bag, wipe container, diaper wristlet, and changing pad. Of course they didn't make it here but I'm so excited to see them when they do! Annie also made me an adorable baby quilt!

Some of the girls had already left but at least I did get one of almost everybody :)

My friend Meredith even brought Jack a gift. She is so sweet!

Yesterday was the first time I let Jack go out on the balcony and play and he loved it! Hurray for warm weather :)

I love the tent grandma Sandy got Jack for christmas cause it is really good at hiding his toys haha Well, the other day I guess Jack got tired of having to get in there to get them out so this is what I found.

Jack and Madison watching Little Einstein's. They sit there for about 30 min. They love that show

2 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

What great friends you have there!! So sweet of them to give you a baby shower! The pictures are all so darling! I swear, if the weather would ever get warm here, I would go out on the balcony to play also!! Oh yeah--I don't have a balcony!! The wind only blew about 50 mph today. Love you!!

Callin and Kristen said...

What is a diaper wristlet? You have some great friends! I am jealous!