Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So I'm a little behind on this one but the pics are to cute to skip over them :)


We love when Daddy is home cause we get out and play a lot more. Jack is so tired after going to the playgrounds that he always rests on Josh's head.


Josh and I were sitting on the couch one day and Jack was playing in his room and then he started saying Uh ohhhh so I got up and went in there and this is what I found. haha he had climbed in his play box and couldn't get out.

It's taken a few months but Jack loves playing in his tent that Grandma Sandy got him for Christmas. The only problem is he doesn't really get in it to play he throws it all over his room :)

3 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

These pictures are to cute to pass up. Love them, so cute!

MOM & DAD said...

Absolutely priceless pictures!!!

Stephanie said...

uh oh, that's cute!