Jack is such a great big brother!! I was so afraid that he would be jealous or hate Kaleb but he is doing so good. I think it's so cute cause when Kaleb is in the swing every once in a while Jack will run up to it and push it and then just go back to playing with his toys. Also if Jack is in his room and Kaleb whines or makes any noise Jack comes running and looks to make sure everything is okay. Sometimes he laughs when Kaleb cries haha He is getting more curious and wanting to touch him more but so far he loves his little brother
Jay, one of the guys on Josh's team, bought Jack one of those backpacks that has a leash on it. At first he didn't really like it but Josh took him to work with him the other day on it and he said he did really good. It didn't bother him at all
Jack loves playing with Madison's doll house van so she let him bring it home a few weeks ago and I think it's his favorite toy haha It cracks me up how he puts his mini cars in there and pushes them around.
I also think it's funny that it has built in baby seats and he sets his trucks in there
Email Authentication
1 week ago



1 comments:
Jack is a smart boy!! It looks like he is quite content to play with his toys! I bet he loved going to work with dad with his backpack on---how cute is that!
Post a Comment