This is one of my favorite times of the day. Mainly because it's one of the few times he's not screaming but also cause I love how he holds his hands when I'm feeding him :)
Jack's choice in foods are so hit and miss but last week I gave him strawberries and he loved them. I was so excited by this cause every time I had given them to him before he wouldn't eat them. Well, that didn't last long, cause a few days later I gave him some more in a bowl and when I came back to the living room this is what I saw. I thought it was so funny but I was very disappointed that he wouldn't eat them. The red mark on his cheek is from me trying to shove one in his mouth LOL
Jack is growing up so fast! He is looking more and more like a big boy everyday. 
Email Authentication
1 month ago



1 comments:
Both of your boys are so cute! Love the way Kaleb is holding his hands. He seems so little.
Post a Comment