Saturday, May 21, 2011

Our Boys!

I can't believe Kaleb is already a month old. He had a check up on Monday and other than the reflux everything looks great. She even commented on how strong he is. He was 8 lbs 4oz (37%) and 21.8 inches long (98%) When we went in for his one week check up he was 7lbs 4oz and 20.8 inches so he is definitely growing!!

I'm surprised at how good he is already holding his head up.

When he has a tummy ache the only way I get him calmed down is to hold him completely vertical. I think it's so sweet how he holds on to the collar of my shirt.

I was so nervous before I had Kaleb that Jack would be jealous but I'm so lucky cause Jack really is the best kid in the world :) He hasn't been jealous one time and he tries to be a big helper. Any time Kaleb cries and mom or I don't run right over to him Jack looks at us like "what are you waiting for??" ha ha Also I think I may be drugging Kaleb to much cause Jack automatically brings me the gas drops when Kaleb cries. LOL Jack Loves his baby brother!!



Kaleb does not like bath time.

This is Jack's new favorite place to hang out.

He is growing up so fast and this week he has been going in his room and shutting the door and just playing and then he will knock when he wants out. ha ha He almost shut my arm in the door when I was reaching in to take this pic.

2 comments:

tbender said...

They are so dang cute!! It's so awesome that Jack is so good with Kaleb :)

MOM & DAD said...

Jack is sitting in the fridge to be close to the food!! The pictures & videos are so cute!! Jack is so cute with Kaleb & Kaleb sure is growing!! They are just such handsome boys!!!!!!!!!!