Tonight we had Christmas Eve dinner at Sam's. It has kinda become a tradition and we aren't complaining. Mar is in Hawaii with her family so of course we missed her but we still had a blast. I am so blessed to have these girls in my life.
Annie made us fresh hot chocolate and it was delicious! Look how cute her little pregnant tummy is :) 
The kids love decorating Christmas cookies
Jack playing xbox kinect with the guys. 
Annie made all the kids Magic Reindeer Food so Santa could find us
Santa found us!!
When Gino and I were kids my mom would read us a story out of this book every night in Dec while we set by the tree and drank hot cocoa. She gave the book to me when Jack was born and I love reading the stories to my boys. :)
Email Authentication
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment